Supervised Activity Area
The most popular service for events, if you have children and babies as guests and want an extra something to keep them entertained a supervised activity area can be the perfect option.
Parents can enjoy themselves knowing that during the day there will be lots for the little ones to do and play with!
We offer 3 different levels of activity packages from bronze to gold to give you the option to go for a cosy area with plenty of bits to keep them busy to all out activities galore.
All 3 guarantee a selection of arts and crafts, games, books, toys and much more with also the option to add extras such as soft play items and face painting.
Most importantly the added bonus is then( number of children dependant) professional, experienced, qualified nannies are available to be on hand in the extra, providing extra pairs of hands to watch the children and play with them.
The guideline we use to staff the packages is based on the ofsted guidelines 1-3 0-2 years, 1-4 2-3 years, 1-8 4 years+ so plenty of the Pop Up team will be there no matter how big or small your event is!
- Arts and crafts table with pens, pencils, paper, colouring, stickers
- A play tray
- Small toy selection - age dependant for guests such as cars, toy animals, happyland, Lego, puppet theatre, ponies, dinosaurs,
- Games, Puzzles, Books,
- Play tent
- Dressing up
- Cosy corner
In addition to the bronze package:
- Premium arts and crafts - Themed options available and crafts including activities such as
- Bracelet making, crown decorating, key rings, masks, paper planes, scratch art, loom bands
- Additional table top and floor toys set up, to create a jam packed area
- Mini party bag
In addition to the silver package
- Deluxe arts and craft keepsakes such as t shirt decorating, ceramics, mug decorating, sand art, coasters.
- Party bags for each child that can either be supplied for the start of the day or given out at the end
- Glitter tattoos & transfer tattoos
- Face painting
- Photo booth & selfie props.